Our physicians work side-by-side with medical residency students, providing patients with the most up-to-date answers and treatments for medical needs.
Largo Family Care physicians use Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT) to treat pain and illness in a natural way. OMT is used to relieve muscle pain, asthma, sinus disorders, carpal tunnel syndrome, migraines and menstrual pain.
We believe in treating the whole patient and understand the relationship between mind, body and spirit to achieve maximum wellness.
- Dermatological procedures
- Removal of minor skin lesions and moles
- EKG testing
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
- Pap smear testing
- Spirometry screening
- Treatment of minor injuries
- X-Ray (onsite)
- Small laceration repair
- Management of chronic and acute health issues and injuries for children and adults
- Preventative care
- Well visits and well-child checks (ages 3 and up)
- Sports & camp physicals